Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm so busy with trials that even though I have so much to write about them, I can't.

I guess I've learnt a lesson to always appreciate the work my boss might be doing in the near future when I get one.

I'm trying to be humanitarian around this, but it does get hard. I mean I understand that it's not anyone's fault for requesting a trial or not knowing how to get one and being curious but catering to everyone's needs is stressful, especially when time is not in my favour. Heck, I probably sacrificed enough sleep.

Oh, don't get me wrong. The trials are fun. I'm actually liking it, but I have lots to whine about it and much stress. Watching 10 people while keeping track of another ongoing game, responding and adding to people in the waiting list (and people who don't know where to find information), trying to be fair when deciding who takes the next trial slot, recording and instructing successful trialees etc. can be much more difficult than one thinks.

I guess musica was right. I DO have a problem with trust and delegation. On hindsight this could have been much better planned and organised, but hindsight is as useful as history. Oh dear, Julius Ceasar died, can't do anything about it now eh?

And I haven't even got time to update my hero log. Plus had some last minute interview with some mag which I can't even write about now.

Why can't I write them now? Because after a few days it has come to a point where the get-things-done versus get-sleep balance has tipped to the other side.

No comments: